- The Arocs powerfully masters every driving situation, equipped with a robust and high-torque engine, Mercedes PowerShift 3 and a new unique suspension and frame design, all as standard.
- A durable powertrain delivers precisely the power you need in off-road transportation, construction site or extreme terrain.
- The Arocs was built with an increased ground clearance with high angles of approach to ensure optimized agility even in challenging road conditions.
- From platform vehicle and concrete mixer to heavy-duty tipper, the road and all-wheel-drive variants of the Arocs offer a particularly tough and robust vehicle to meet any challenge in construction and off-road transportation.
- The Arocs provides outstanding fuel-efficiency thanks to the new in-line 6-cylinder engines available in Euro III and Euro IV/V configurations.
Reliable in every aspect.
The Arocs meets every aspect of reliability in terms of technical features, production and testing. The drivetrain development and production are 100 percent made by Mercedes-Benz, ensuring everything meets the highest Mercedes-Benz standards. Thanks to vehicle-specific test programs enduring global testing with simulation real-life situations were completed. Extensive testing with more than 40 Mio. kilometres rough road, more than 6 Mio. kilometres regional testing in Abu Dhabi and more than 23 Mio. kilometres testing the durability, ensure that the Arocs is your reliable partner on and off the road.
Drive more efficiently, build more efficiently.
Experience the pure power of the Arocs: with high engine output and optimal power transmission. Thanks to its innovative drive system, it deals with any terrain with ease, even in the most demanding conditions.Powertrain
Hard shell, hard core. Robustness redefined.
The different drive variants of the Arocs offer an optimum, particularly robust and resilient vehicle for every challenge in construction and off-road transport. The solid vehicle structure with cold-formed, high tensile steel frame, rigid plate cross member, reinforced centre bearing guarantee that the Arocs can and will face any challenge.Chassis
Robust down to the last detail.
Also beyond the foundation.
The cabs of the Arocs impress with their practical design, robustness and safety. At first glance. With every individual detail. And whenever it really counts. All the robustness and reliability of the Arocs is reflected in the cabs. In the durable cab bodyshell – which is comprised 100 percent of fully galvanised sheet metal panels – and to an equal extent in the athletic, powerful design.Cabs
Accomplish your task safely.
Mercedes-Benz offers many safety and assistance systems to reduce risks and increase comfort for the driver. More safety is provided due to more than 400 sensors which are fitted on the truck to ensure safe and efficient driving.Features
Meet the new force of construction!
- The all-new Arocs 6x4 and 8x4 tipper range (PDF, 4.82 MB) (PDF, 4.7MB)
- The all-new Arocs 8x4 mixer range (PDF, 4.67MB) (PDF, 4.56MB)